• 1 Drained Can of Tuna about 6 ounces
• ½ Small Diced Red Onion
• 1 Garlic Clove
• 1 Can of Cannellini Beans (liquid reserved) you can use any white bean if preferred
• 1 Small Diced Celery Rib
• ½ Teaspoon of dried Oregano
• 1 Tablespoon of Whole Grain Mustard (brown can be used as well it does not matter.
• 3 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
• ½ Cup of Olive Oil
• Salt & Pepper
1. Mix all of these together – Vinegar, Oil, Oregano, Salt & Pepper and Mustard in a bowl until all combined nicely, if you feel that the dressing is to thick you can add some of the reserved bean liquid.
2. Now mix the Tuna (break the tuna up), Red Onion, Celery and the Garlic into the dressing done above.
3. Now sit and wait – place the whole mix in the fridge for at least an hour before serving, then when you want to serve get the mix out of the fridge and let it be room temperature.