• 3 Tomatoes
• ½ Onion
• 2 Cups Basmati Rice
• 1 Cup Chicken Broth
• 3 Cups of Water
• 3 Chicken Thighs
• 20 Basil Leaves (chopped Thinly)
• ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
• ½ Teaspoon Paprika
• ½ Ounce of Black Beans
• ½ of Orange Bell Pepper
• ½ Lemon
• 1 Piece of Tilapia Fillets
1. Chop the onion and the tomatoes then fry the onions in a pan.
2. Then into a large frying pan put the onions, tomatoes, chicken broth and chicken thighs in.
3. Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes on a medium to high heat.
4. Now get the rice and place in a pot then add water, cook this rice for about 20 minutes on high heat.
5. Take the rice of the heat and add the garlic powder, paprika, basil leaves and the tomato mix.
6. Chop up the lemon and pepper quite finely then add this add the beans, lemon and simmer for approx fourty minutes.
7. Chop the tilapia into small bite size pieces then add to the pot.
8. Cook this for ten minutes then spoon the rice over then serve straight away.