• ½ lb fresh medium-hot red peppers such as jalapenos
• 1/4 cup sweet or hot paprika
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 1/4 cup red wine
• 1/2 cup oil
• 1 tbl salt
• 10 x garlic cloves chopped
• 4 lb boneless pork butt cut 8 pieces
• Salt & Pepper to taste
2. Combine the minced peppers with the garlic, paprika, white wine and red wine in a large bowl.
3. Add the pork pieces to marinade you just made making sure the pork is coated well, then cover with cling film (plastic wrap) and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
4. After the 24 hours remove pork from the marinade, pour oil into a large pan (roasting), place the pork in the roasting pan and season with salt and pepper and roast at around about 375 degrees for 1 hour – please turn the pork regularly to make sure pork stays moist. After the hour turn down the heat to 325 degrees and cook for a further 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is a nice brown colour.
Serves 8 – Enjoy